A1 Fire & Security Solutions Limited, t/a Visioneye are based at Autumn Park Business Centre, Dysart Road, Grantham, Lincolnshire. NG31 7EU. (Referred to in this policy as “we” or “us”).
This policy has been written for compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPS) which comes into force on 25th May 2018. This policy explains to our customers what data we collect about them, how it is used and how we keep it secure.
WHO WE ARE
Visioneye is a company that is in partnership with A1 Security based in Lincolnshire. We specialise in Rapid Self Powered CCTV Units that can be deployed anywhere within the UK, this gives your premises coverage over 4x 4mp 1080p cameras. Our products are 100% self-efficient, eco-friendly, green energy, powered by solar and wind as well as hydrogen.
HOW DATA IS OBTAINED
We obtain information that you have provided via:
- enquiries submitted via our website using the “contact us form”.
- enquiries made in person, telephone, email or by social media (i.e. Facebook).
- information passed on by another department within your organisation.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
Visioneye may collect the following data about you:
- your name and job title (if applicable).
- your contact details, postal address including billing and premises addresses, landline/mobile telephone numbers and email addresses.
- keyholder names and contact telephone numbers. Identification passwords, applicable to monitored systems only. These details are only used in the event of visual confirmation of intruders on site.
- Correspondence and communication preferences.
There may be specific instances when we need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy. The above data is collected directly.
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
Personal data is used to:
- provide quotations, goods & services.
- issue Sales Agreements.
- crime and fraud prevention, detection and related purposes.
- we have legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (i.e. in relation to/and investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
Customers data is essential to Visioneye and we are committed to keeping personal data safe and secure.
Security measures include:
- hard copies of customers files are kept in locked cabinets and only authorised staff have access.
- anti-virus, Firewall & Network protection on all computers.
- all computers, devices and software password protected.
- internal policies and training of staff setting out our data security approach.
- All CCTV footage are kept in locked server cabinets and are password protect.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP PERSONAL DATA?
Visioneye will not keep your personal data for longer than necessary and for the purpose set out in the Policy. What information we keep will depend on the legal or regulatory requirements and industry practice.
SHARING DATA WITH THIRD PARTIES
Visioneye will NOT disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below:
- authorising bodies such as the SSAIB. As an approved company we are required to share your data to achieve certification of compliance and issue of certificates. This information is shared confidentially by both parties solely for the purpose of approval to the scheme and maintain approval.
- debt collection agencies.
- governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so:-
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to exercise our legal rights (i.e. in court cases)
- for the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution or offenders; and
- for the protection of our employees and customers
Visioneye will NOT sell customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes
Visioneye Will NOT transfer information you provide to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
- At any time you have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you free of charge. A £10 fee may apply if the request is manifestly unfound or excessive.
- In certain circumstance such as where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected, you have the right to require us to erase all personal data held about you.
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date please contact us using the details below.
By submitting your personal information to us you are consenting to the use of that data as set out in this policy
Visioneye may change this policy from time to time so please check that you have the current version. If you are using our website, your agreeing to be bound by this policy
Dated: 15th May 2018